Come Join Our Team!
Assignr is a SaaS platform used by referee/umpire associations and sports leagues to manage, assign and pay sports officials.
We work with 40,000 referees and umpires worldwide, and provide easy-to-use tools to manage the schedule, assign officials to games, communicate, and pay officials across a multitude of sports.
We strive to provide outstanding support to our customers, and we are looking for a team member to help us out. Most of our customer support is provided via email, although we do provide some support by phone and via Zoom web conference.
As a member of the Assignr support team, you will:
- Respond to and handle tech support tickets, including resetting passwords, helping customers navigate and use the system, and scheduling/conducting short Zoom walk-throughs for more challenging support questions.
- Develop the technical support knowledge base of our software platform, including writing help documents and creating how-to video tutorials.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls to listen to and resolve issues, answer questions, and capture feedback for how Assignr can improve the user experience.
- Troubleshoot technical issues within the system and solve problems as they arise.
- Autonomy: We’re looking for someone who can work independently with minimal guidance or oversight.
- Attention to Detail: You are thorough and accurate when reading, interpreting and performing tasks.
- Client Relations/Customer Service: You enjoy providing great service to our customers.
- Communication: You are fluent in English, and can effectively listen and share knowledge and information with others. You communicate effectively, both in written and oral forms, using proper spelling and grammar.
- Problem-Solving Skills: You use critical thinking skills to work through the details of a problem to reach a solution.
- Resourcefulness: You can creatively handle new situations or difficulties skillfully and promptly.
- Taking Initiative + Self-Driven: You can see an opportunity or need and act upon it without being asked or told. You like making things happen, rather than waiting for something to happen.
- This is a part-time contract position. We expect the workload to be approximately 20 hours per week.
- At least half of your work time should be scheduled within Eastern time working hours of 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- You must be located in the Pacific, Mountain, Central, or Eastern time zones.
- This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
- USD $25/hour
- Flexible schedule
- Fully remote position – you just need a laptop and reliable Internet access.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum formal education of high school diploma or GED.
- Intermediate computer knowledge a must, including the use of web apps in general, and understanding web technology from an end-user’s perspective.
- Ability to independently learn and implement new technologies quickly.
Preferred Education and Experience
Previous experience handling technical support for a SaaS company is highly preferred.
We will only accept applications through our online job application form. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Our application process has been closed, as this position has been filled.